Mid Term Passed – Game on its course

Mid term evaluation results were posted on yesterday by Google and I have passed! Cheers! 🙂 Last week was kind of a milestone of fakeserver test journey. I could establish the communication between the calendar and the test successfully and transmit upto multiget request between the calendar and the test. The test up-to now. Currently […]

Fake Server Test : contd

It has some serious operations! Since the server needs to provide functionality to Create/Modify/Delete operations on requests, the logic behind the RFC standard operations needs to be embedded in the server backend. During the test, server is created on localhost:50001 (I used the particular port, so it is easy to trace packets when comes to […]

Unit Testing

It is time for testing. We decided that the test needs to be a unit test which can more generally surpress  calendar operations, with sequence of message injections. That way we can make sure calendar operations are taking place according to RFCs and reacts to predefined behaviour according to given responses. XPCshell based unit test […]

Along with If-schedule-tag-match

It was another patch for schedule-tag with support to If-Schedule-Tag-Match property. I made Schedule-Tag property implementation  more pluggable, so it makes the isScheduleTagSupport attribute true at startElement() of SAX parsing if the server returns Schedule-Tag value and then proceed. To support If-Schedule-Tag-Match, it was needed to change the If-Match request headers in DELETE, MODIFY operations […]